Friday, August 20, 2010

Montezuma's Revenge - Morocco

The food is fabulous here. Period. I love it all. I love couscous and veggies and all their weird stews. I love seeing the food all mounded up in a large round ceramic bowl that a table shares together without plates and silverware. However, my intestines have not been of the same opinion. It has been hard to get them to be on board with my taste buds!


It's going to be an early night so I can rest and prepare my intestines and the rest of my body for the move, finally, to our apartment, hopefully. Everything is a little sketchy in Morocco. The word we were given to hold onto was "ambiguity". So, I am learning, again, to just think about God's great love for me and trust Him throughout this new move.


"Your theology, your thoughts about God, are your most important thoughts because they will determine everything else in your life" 


(Dr. Richard Bingham)

No comments:

Post a Comment