Friday, December 10, 2010

Internet In Process

I'm in the process of getting internet access from home; I'm on my lunch break, and usually only do blogging in the evening. However, my portable modem stick ran out of minutes, so here I am. The stick is like a pay as you go phone, and one has to drive to a kiosk in the "Marjane" shopping area to get the portable stick up and running again or "recharge". Jill and I have hopes of doing that tonight. 


I'm in process in a lot of ways here. I'm in the process of getting art supplies. I'm in the process of formulating curriculum. I am in the process of obtaining a workable schedule.  


I am in the process of settling in, and in the process of maybe moving because our living situation isn't quite on the level. I'm in the process of giving up control in some new areas and praying more. Most of all, I am in the process of getting ready to go home for Christmas. I'm looking forward to a few of days of rough-housing with my grandsons and not thinking about any of my processes!!!!!


The adventure continues!



No comments:

Post a Comment