Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dye Vats, Layer Upon Layer

I've been sick the last couple of days. I've gone to bed and awakened hours later wondering how that unplanned slumber can happen.  Being sick makes certain one gives up control of the hours in ones day. All the fighting to be well ends in ruin. Sleep takes over and it is good. As I am falling off to sleep, I think about those 365 day painters and wonder if they take days off. If they are human.....they must.


I am hoping to paint today. (I did!) I'd like to keep going on the dye vats. It is time to add more layers to finish. I am emotionally done with the painting. I wonder if other artists get to that point. I'll post a picture if I get more painted today. I've done one photo with daylight lights. This has been a good regimen, and I pray that this artwork brings light and life to others some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment