Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Road Trip - The Creative and Generous Marge

simple accordion book ready for creativity!
My pastor has been teaching us about generosity in past weeks. When I think of a person who exemplifies generosity, it would be my artist friend, Marge. An exciting turn in the road is just around the corner for me because Marge and I have crossed paths. I am going to be spending a week with this amazing artist and world traveler, wife and mother, whom I have come to love and respect via Facebook. 


She has cheered me on, prayed for me while I was in Morocco, and encouraged me to keep making art through the ups and downs of this ride called life. She has always generously given positive words to me. (Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones. —Proverbs 16:24)


actually hope to do some collage with Morocco as subject matter, and I hope to get ideas for an accordion book, to make, with Morocco as the subject matter. So, this turn does have Morocco in mind a wee bit:-)


Marge has invited three artist friends to her home; it will be fun to be part of a group of people in their "right minds." (This calls for laughter!) I'll be there for a week, and I hope to blog about my experiences. Check back here to see what we are up to! I've got "art in my suitcase" as Marge would say, and I am heading her way.

No comments:

Post a Comment